Friday, February 17, 2006

We are still alive

No updates recently because
1. Jose K and myself were down with a bad case of the cold. (Very exotically known as the 'Shanghai cold')

2. Our Acer laptop which was our only source of multimedia went kaput and has been in the Acer repair shop. Our old faithful Toshiba Satellite is still chugging along steadily but very slowly.

3. Nothing has been happening since my last post. Yes there is more heavy snow but nothing earth shattering.

4. What little energy I had left was spent trying to sort out a huge parcel mess caused by the Singapore Post, Nordisk Express and poor Norway Post got dragged in halfway. The short story is that my mother sent us a parcel for Chinese New Year,paid SGD$60 in postage and now I am supposed to pay another SGD$50 for the handling charges in Norway because some fool in the supply system indicated a wrong code or something like that.

BAH! I say, I have refused to pay and have dug in my heels on this issue. No news yet so far from SingPost (HELLO- do you hear me? I am not going away until you fix this). Yes, the long winter has created a grumpy super-fiend of a Bjorg.

The good news is that we will be off to Berlin next Tuesday and returning on Friday. This should be fun and we will blog many much after that.

Till then, stay warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home