Friday, December 23, 2005

Lost in Translation

I'm sure that I speak for all of us, Singaporeans when I say that MILO has a special place in our hearts.

It's not just because MILO tastes darn good and beats Ovaltine hands down.

It's not just because of the catchy MILO jingles in the advertisements (remember the "grow like a champion...grow"and "it's marvellous what MILO can do for you"?)

It's mostly because we grew up with MILO. Remember how the MILO truck used to come during special school events and dispensed that cold, chocolate-y and utterly yummy drink in those small green cups? (I could never replicate that at home with my MILO.)

So imagine the sadness I felt when I could not get MILO in Norway.

Imagine the greater shock when I realized that MILO meant something else here. It is with a heavy heart that I post this picture....






Washing detergent... for wool and silk no less!


I want my MILO peng, no make that a MILO dinosaur! *sniffle*

1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Notice how no one ever craves for Horlicks peng?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home